Blogroll

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

THE BRAND'S

Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. 

Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'.



Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. Now I enjoy spending money when I've got it but I don't always have it and considering I'm currently unemployed that doesn't look like it's changing. When I do have money it'll either go on clothing, food or socializing. I buy clothing from stores like River Island, Asos and Topman because most of the time they're good quality but I have treated myself to a G-Star shirt and other branded items because I feel good about myself having a relatively 'expensive' item of clothing. It's probably not right but it's all about social status and the need sometimes to 'fit in'. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment